This is the story of DeeDee

Just a mom....and an academic professional, trying to get healthy.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

My first byoc-July 31

What is your favorite genre of movies?

I love any kind of chick flick....and luckily, my husband does too!

What do you order when you eat Chinese food?

Yummy!!!! Crab rangoon is my favorite. I also like pork fried rice, fried shrimp, beef with broccoli, etc. There isn't too much Chinese food that I DON'T like, unfortunately, which is why I will need to stay away from it for a while.

What is your take on swingers?

I think it is gross...sorry to offend. But if you are married, I assume you took vows, and if you are swinging, then you are breaking those vows. My cousin and her husband are swingers, and frankly, I am very uncomfortable around them. Any kind of cheating, for me, is a deal breaker. Just my opinion...sorry if it offends....

Pick one thing you'll do next week that is for your physical/mental health.

I would like to walk more next week...my husband went out a couple of nights this week after dinner for nice walks, and I would like to do it 3-4 times....

Which blog or comment stuck with you the most this week and why?

Everyone has been so nice.... it has been great becoming part of this family....
Sandy Lee from rollercoasterdieting.blogspot.com has been incredibly supportive. Thanks Sandy Lee!!!

Question for you all....how do I get these questions to cut and paste so that I don't have to retype them next time???? I am such a newbie!

Tata!
DeeDee

3 comments:

  1. I see swinging as cheating, too. Probably bothers me because I've been cheated on in the past! To each her own, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://banded4me.blogspot.com/2010/08/versatile-blogger-award.html

    I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award - thanks for your great blog.

    P.S. you can paste into the 'Edit HTML' tab on the post page. Then make changes back in the 'Compose' tab. That's how I do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could never imagine my husband being intimate with another woman. Gives me chills!

    ReplyDelete