This is the story of DeeDee

Just a mom....and an academic professional, trying to get healthy.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

My first nomination! Thanks Sam!

So here are 7 things you don't know about me!

1. My real name is Diane. DeeDee is a nickname that my dad called me when I was a little girl.
2. I met my husband online.
3. I am the oldest of three children-my 2 siblings are boys. My parents are still happily married and will celebrate their 40th wedding anniversary next month.
4. My 2 step-children live with me and my husband full-time. They see their mom on the weekends. My daughter is 4 years old. She is the light of my life....I actually can't remember life without her.
5. I am a school principal and I love my job. It is the most difficult, but most rewarding job I have ever had (besides being a mother).
6. I have a bit of an addiction to reality tv....it is my guilty pleasure: Big Brother, Top Chef, Next Food Network star, The Real World, Boston Med, etc.
7. I DESPISE housework, and am so happy (and lucky) that my husband really pitches in around the house.

I have no idea who to nominate! I know that is lame...but I nominate any of my followers who have not been nominated!

Enjoy your day!
DeeDee

3 comments:

  1. I also met my husband online. It was so much easier to get to know the inside without the outside interfering!

    Thanks for following me, I really appreciate all the support I can get!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well there are 7 things I didn't know about you! Nice to meet you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reality tv too. I'm 3 episodes behind on big brother because I was on vacation and am looking forward to watching them tonight with hubby and kids.

    ReplyDelete