This is the story of DeeDee

Just a mom....and an academic professional, trying to get healthy.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Small NSV!

Today I am wearing the dress that I wore to my rehearsal dinner 7 years ago! I loved the dress, but quickly outgrew it shortly after I wore it for the first or second time. So I shoved it in the back of my closet, thinking that someday, someway, I would get into this dress. Today is the day! I was going to save it as my back to school dress...but unfortunately, I need to go to a funeral. :( It is adorable...if I do say so myself, and with the right undergarments, it looks great on me! Yay!!

The scale seems to be stuck at 230 with a .2, .4, .8 after it....I hope that when I wake up tomorrow the scale starts with a 22-. Now that would be AMAZING!

Enjoy your day! It is hot, humid and sticky here in Massachusetts........

DeeDee :)

7 comments:

  1. It is hot, sticky and horrible here in Toronto too! Congrats on your NSV! Let's see some pictures!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not a small NSV. It's HUGE!!!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting! My scale is stuck too. Maybe tomorrow will be our day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY for your NSV!!! AWESOME! Stupid scales, I hate when they get stuck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate when scales get stuck...mine currently is, and I'm ready to pitch it out the window!!! Congrats on the NSV!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award. Check it out: http://justmeandmyband.blogspot.com/2010/08/i-am-back.html

    ReplyDelete