This is the story of DeeDee

Just a mom....and an academic professional, trying to get healthy.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

too much time....way too long.




Hi there,

It has been too long of a time since I've blogged. I got caught up in back to school, and never returned....I've been posting here and there on your blogs, but seriously not as much as I should. Such is the life of an elementary school principaI.

I am embarrassed to say that I have not lost any weight since school has started. I know why....my portions are too big and I am not exercising. I've had one fill and had to postpone my next one until Nov. 9th. It is funny though....I've lost about 60 lbs since March....but my body seems to be rebelling with losing weight. It is not showing on the scale, however, is totally showing on my clothes. I can ALMOST shop at regular stores! I can fit into XL and XXL at Old Navy, which I love. Not too expensive, which is great, since I outgrow things so quickly.

Above is a recent pic of me in my size 18W jeans, and XXL shirt from Old Navy....very exciting! I added the other pic b/c I can't believe just how thin my face is getting. I love it.
So I am trying....I promise. I really want to get past 230 before the holidays.....I am at about 237 right now. UGH!
Sorry to be such a bad blogger....but going to try to be better.
Hope you are all well!
DeeDee




3 comments:

  1. It sucks when life gets in the way of blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking great! Life happens...as long as you know what to do to get back on track! Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete